Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sad + Angry + Disappointed

These few days a lot of things happened to me..
It started last friday, my friend made a fool on me..
He told me that he miss me a lot, he wrote a song for me, and fall in love with me..
Everything he said can make me trust him 100%, because the messages he sent to me sound so real..
I rejected..I treat him as my best friend that can share my happiness and sadness together..
After awhile, he told me that he wrote a song for me, the title is 'sorry kum ying, i cheated you'..
Now i realized that what he said is just a lame joke! He always say that he very care about me as his good friend, but why he wants to take this as a joke?
I admit sometimes i really play until very crazy with him, but it doesn't mean i will accept this kind of joke.
I was very very angry, i don't even want to reply his messages and pick up his call. i even switch off my phone..
He sent 60++ messages to me on that night and i received many missed call..
I tortured him for 1 night, so the next morning i decided to forgive him after i called Yoke Ling to make something clear about him.

As a friend, i advise him not to play a girl like this because not everyone can accept it.
It's ok if he doesn't want to listen, but i don't know why he get angry with me..may be he doesn't like i say he plays other girls..
I did explain to him, i know he got a bit beh song me through his manner of speaking.
He said he regret to have this kind of friend..and that day onwards he will treat me as a very normal friend..ok lo...i 'sing chuin' him..i'm quite angry that time..
A few hours later, he sms me and said he wanted to go back to last time when we joke together, play together..
WTF!! I don't even want to bother about him! His face is as thick as the wall!!

Sunday's afternoon, i received Zhi Jie's message. He already knew what happened between both of us.
Zhi Jie asked me to forgive him..that time i'm not angry anymore..but i lost a trust on him..
After chatting with Zhi Jie for some times, i decided to forgive him..i sent a message to that bastard saying that i will forget everything and we are still friend..
He replied me, he sent a message that make me really dulan him!! I really want to throw away my phone that time..I angry until cry and i deleted his number from my contact list immediately!
He said something that shouldn't be said by a rational person.
I forward this message to my friends who know about this..Kah Koon you are right, this person really got problem..we must be careful of him..
From that moment, i decided to remove this person from my friend list..he is no longer my friend!

Few hours later, he called me again and said he misunderstood me..
I didn't listen to his explanation...I scolded him very loud, and this is the first time i scold my friend like this.
I don't know which sentence from him is true and which one is lie..I don't trust him anymore.
He created a lie in order to retrieve a friend, and the lie is really a stupid lie!

Now he felt very sorry to me, very regret for what he has done to me...
He beg me to forgive him...I feel embarassed when i met him in college..
What should I do??

1 comment:

  1. seriously, you rock! think u should wait a see the situation but dun wait too long ..

    ReplyDelete