Sunday, September 20, 2009

Bye bye exam~~

Finally!!!!! Woohoo~~~ It's time to throw all my books and notes aside, clear my brain and start enjoying!!!! These few weeks i was like living in the hell, no entertainment at all!!! So suffering!!! The only entertainment i had is through a phone call...Let's look at the conversation between me and an aunty...

Aunty : Hello..your mummy leh?? (I thought this woman is my relative)
Me : My mummy not at home worr...
Aunty : Who are you?
Me : I'm Mei Mei lo...(My family used to call me like this)
Aunty : Where is she? Went to market ar??
Me : Har?? No ar...She is working...
Aunty : You didn't go oversea meh??
Me : Har????? I din go...(So weird)
Aunty: You didn't go oversea to work meh??
Me : Harrr???? I'm still studying worrr....
Aunty : Ohhh....You study what?
Me : Business lo...
Aunty : Shu Ling and gor gor want to get marry worrr....
Me : Harrrrrrrrr?????? Who is Shu Ling??????????
Aunty : Eh, I have called the wrong number.

Muahahahahahahahaahha!!!! Damn funny!! I chatted with a stranger for few minutes and i really thought she is my mother's aunt because their voice sounds alike. hahahaha!!!

After the last paper..I bring a few friends to Sri Petaling and sing k until 5pm. This is not our plan, the actual plan is makan steamboat at Kuchai Lama..At 6pm, i meet up with the other friends at Shabu-Shabu...Another 4 guys still at Serdang when i called them, nobody inform them the time. *sweat*

We went in first, paid RM 300++ before we step into the shop...Haiz...I thought Kien Yue know where is Kuchai Lama, but but but...he kept calling me ask me the route to Shabu-Shabu...By the time the 4 guys reach, i already half-fulled. Sorry to those who live far away from Kuchai Lama la, purposely ask them to come and makan...pai seh pai seh...

No comments:

Post a Comment