Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Holic Fiesta

One of the schools(not sure which school) in TARC organized a carnival in front of the clubhouse, the theme is Christmas Holic Fiesta. This activity was hold for 2 days, 22/12 (Tuesday) - 23/12 (Wednesday). Most of them were selling foods, souvenirs and of course got games la..Because my dear's band was invited to perform their song which they performed during mini unplugged, so i went to the spot to support him. There were another 5 bands performing too..Before the performance started, i jalan-jalan with Yoke Ling..

After his performance, we walked around and looked for food. I saw a friend selling burger and some other foods there, so as a friend i have no choice, being force to 'bong chan'. hahahha!! Then he bought Tortilla for me, my first try..The happiest thing was that he bought a gift to me, as my Christmas gift? I don't know..hehehe...I will consider this day as our Christmas celebration because he goes back to hometown on Christmas eve.. T.T Oh ya, i played a game..Don't know what is the name of the game. =.= The poker cards were arranged on a table, i was given 30 seconds to memorize the positions of the cards, then they will close all the cards. After that, i have to open two cards with same number and same colour, quite challenging la!! i just managed to open 2-3 pairs of cards, i lose! T.T

The overall activities are okay, just the weather was terrible..WINDY, SUNNY, HOT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment