Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hardest paper

25 Jan 2010 was my last paper, OMS. Everyone thought that this paper was quite easy, because we had given a lot of tips. However, everything turned bad when i was revising. I studied chapter by chapter, whenever i start the next chapter, i forgot everything i studied for the previous chapter. I forced myself to remember, but that's as difficult as catching the moon..SHIT!

When the day comes, that was the last paper for my course, i tried to be calm and relax. At the moment i read my question paper, my god! I know i'm dying. They're out of my expected! For the case study, i don't even know what was it trying to ask for, i simply wrote something so that i can get some 'lucky' marks. For the essay questions, many of the answers were just guessing, whether accurate or not depends on my luck. I don't hope for getting A, at least give me a pass or a better grade..

No comments:

Post a Comment