Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Surprise~~

15 July 2009 – This day will definitely become a sweet memory in my life. 2.50pm, when I was sleeping, I received a call from Siew Ying. She said she wants to borrow notes from me and she will come to my house and get the notes. I wanted to wait for her at the car park. When I want to open the door, I saw somebody standing beside my house, I thought that was Siew Ying. What made me blur was how come Yat Lee is here?? My brain full of question mark. Suddenly Kien Yue appeared in front of the door with a cake on his hand, and all the other tikus came out and sang birthday song together until the whole block can hear them. I was so surprised. This is the first time so many people celebrate birthday for me. I’m so touched! After finished the cake, all of us headed to Pearl Point to have lunch at Little Taiwan. So sorry to those who terpaksa menahan lapar because of this plan. I wonder how all of them can keep this secret from me, they can plan it so well without terbocor. Thank you for the birthday card, it’s not really a card, but look a bit like assignment with photos, wishes, and comments in it. Hahaha..Anyway, thank you(x100000000) so much!!!!

Replies to all of you:
Anonymous – I don’t know who you are because you did not write your name on the paper. I never seen this handwriting before le..anyway, thanks for your wishes ya! One more thing I want to tell you, my surname is TANG, not TAN! Don’t simply change my surname k? haha!! =P

Janis – Aiyo..we so friend leh, want to say those ‘geli-geli’ things meh? Friends must help each other ma..Thanks for saying me smart, I’m happy to hear that! Haha!

Siew Ying – First time see your BIG handwriting..muahaha! I always help you in studies, one day you teach me how to sleep in all condition k? Wish you happy everyday too…

Kien Yue – Tan Sri Datuk Paduka Professor Dr older than me 2 days Kien Yue, please clean your dirty mouth la…what Happy Fucking 19th Birthday? Ish ish…gu gu jiao, you are also my ‘bad word buddy’! diu kau lei..

Siow Huan – Wei, although my age is in an increasing rate, but I’m still very young and leng lui la..hahaha!! Thanks for bringing so much happiness to all of us!

Kah Koon – Sai lou, if one day we really become CEO, I want to be the head and you will be my assistant k? There are 10 things that you really “HATE” about me..There are 100 reasons that make me really “DULAN” you lo..

Zhi Jie – Happy to join our gang?? We will welcome you with open arms!

Ruby – Yours is the most simple among so many “letters”. Hahaha! Kidding kidding…thank you for your 4 wishes. First, I hope I can stay away from any illness. Second, I will try my best to study smart and hard in order to get good results. Third, I always tell myself I’m the most beautiful girl although I’m not. Fourth, this wish has already been realized by all of you. I’m really very happy today.

Yoke Ling – Don’t worry, I will keep this birthday card forever, because I don’t want to throw my photos in the dustbin. Hahaha!

Rui Chien – Chien Chien~~ Birthday doesn’t mean I will get older ok? Haiz…know each other for 1 year ++, u still spells my name wrongly. KAM Ying…Sad… =(

Chuen Kit – Hope my “chui sui” can make u laugh all the time la..hehe..

Yat Lee – Yours is the longest. “fai wa” I don’t want to talk so much la..i really let you “za dou 99”!!! Even though you have returned the ‘thing’ to me, but I still want to charge you RM0.40 for rental purpose. Hahaha!!

THX THX THX THX THX to DBU gang!!!!! All of you are my good buddy!!! MuuuuaaaacksssssSSSS!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF!!!

11 comments:

  1. heyyo, happy birthday lar..
    aiyorrr, what are de 100 reasons?
    just tell 50 enuf d.. haha =)
    if v become CEO, v no nid to do anything..
    just sit and enjoy..
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY again lar..
    Hope u'll rmb today forever i ur life..
    DBU 10 do it JUST FOR YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy join u all DBU10 frenz, study together, have fun together, laugh together. So regret 2nd years only join u all as a gang haha. This will be my sweet memorize in TAR collage. I think DBU10 will not just be with u (kum ying) enjoys the life distance just for some journey. It would be forever in your life. Be happy alwayz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha..i will tell u the 100 reasons next time la...haiya...i shud say 5 reasons enuf..100 reasons a bit challenging..hahaha!! i will remember today forever..unless i sat yik la..

    ReplyDelete
  4. GG i'm so touched! this sem only join us not too late la..we still got few yrs ma...even after graduated we can have gathering ma... =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ei, sat yik muz rmb also leh.
    btw, im waiting for 100 reasons..

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha!! ppl sat yik how to remember jek?? wei, the 100 reasons im jz kidding with u leh..lei fong gor ngo le~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can give all wan la.. u 1 day tell him 1 reason la.. i help u to think 2 reason d..

    1.) because he is tan kah koon
    2.) because he got a green kancil

    the other 98 u man man think lo.. hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha...think until i die i oso cant finish the 100 reasons..

    3. always kacau my car.
    4. borrow my highlighter never return until i ask for it.
    5. copy my MIS tutorial answers.
    6. say me stupid at my house.
    7. teach me a lot of bad words.
    8. share with me the story of 'sex'.
    9. always show ppl ur middle finger.
    10. u r richer than me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 11.)like to call people sozai..
    12.)like to cheat people go n call some advertisement guy
    13.)like to put people name to One Fm
    14.)u have gf... i don have..
    15.)ur hair are longer than my one
    16.)u went to china before.. i din go before
    17.)like to ask kanasai punya question (like wat u did it to me at penang)
    18.)sometime like to put the same message tone with me..
    19.)some ask me to donate toilet to him at restaurant city
    20.)because you are not gay.. :)

    The other 80 will continue tomolo
    have a nice day~~

    ReplyDelete
  10. okk.. i wait for the 80..
    let u 2 za dao very 99

    ReplyDelete
  11. 21.)like to mention about some lanjiao people infront of me..
    22.)the tong sui shop maid like to call u nicholas teo..haha
    23.)like to write the word "gugu" at my note
    24.)wan me to tell the tutor tat there have carrefour brand punya maggie mee
    25.)you live more near to college than me
    26.)the face tat when u told me One Fm sure call me for tat reason
    27.)like to make fun of me about yoke ling
    28.)like to shout out "lelong" when we taking bag from ur car
    29.)ur gym test are high mark than me..
    30.)because u have a beautiful dai ga jie..haha..

    70 more~~

    ReplyDelete