Friday, July 24, 2009

Shocked!

Last few days, when i was on the way to Janis's house to pick her up, an accident happened in front of me. I was driving behind a Waja and a motorcycle that time. Suddenly the Waja reversed, i think the driver was out of control, and the motor behind the Waja just bang the car. I made an emergency brake. OH MY GOD!! The motorcyclist fell down from the motor! I was shocked! i'm not so kind to help the victim la...i just drove away after that..my hands shake for few minutes after witness the accident. Phew~


We were busy doing a small test during PA tutorial. Suddenly the tutor screamed loudly! What happened?? All the students were frightened by her. Guess what? She thought the wire hanging there was a mouse..*sweat* hey my beloved tutor! Chinese people say: "human frighten human no medicine cure"(translation from cantonese). hahaha!!


Another story...
When i was walking up the stairs with my friends...
That place was quite dark and I made some scary sound to frighten my friends...
if i'm not mistaken i was the last one and no body beside me..
when i turned my head to the left, i saw somebody beside me! hahaha!! i thought it was dirty thing..terkejut aku!!! I failed to fighten my friends, but i was frighten by somebody else! ish ish...padan muka..

TAN SIOW HUAN!!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!
sei sui poh...she showed me a video clip in her phone and told me that there was an earthquake in a country. I was asked to focus on the chair because it is moving. ok lo...i follow her instruction. "eee..the chair is moving front and back...so weird.." suddenly a ghost came out!! Again, i was being frighten for so many times in this week! I nearly throw her phone away when the ghost came out..hahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment