Thursday, April 9, 2009

A funny tutor

Yesterday lecture had been cancelled, so I only attended tutorial class at 3pm. The tutor explained very well, but he spent too much time on a question. So Janis and I started to feel bored and both of us trying to make some fun in the class. The tutor is very nice and humorous too. He made me so pai seh!! He took me as an example to explain the communication process so that we can understand better. Here is the example he used.

Let’s say he falls in love with me, he will not tell me directly but give me some hint. During Valentine’s Day, he makes a card (love shape) and sends it to my house. So from the card, I should be able to understand his meaning. The next step is my response, either I accept or reject him. In between, there are some interruptions, maybe there are few guys going to chase me also. So from this 'interesting' story, it explains the whole communication process.

Sender: My tutor
Encode: The card that represents the message he wanted to send to me
Message: He loves me
Decode: My interpretation of the message
Receiver: Me
Response: Accept or reject
Noise: Rival in love


My face turns to 'tomato face' when he said this. It was totally out of topic! We are studying Marketing, not love story. *sweat* I remind the tutor to make sure his wife is not around the college. Haha!! The moral value is do not be too active in class or else teacher will always point at you!

7 comments:

  1. I dont mind if u are too active in the class, but please dont push me to the water!that day i didnt do his work and u told the teacher to ask me question!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i noe u trying tot lc tat u got many pemikat

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha...yat lee..if u answer his question next time u can remember better..it's true!! so next time call ur name oso..muahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey kk, u oso arr...say me LC in front of tutor..i din LC oso..u jealous is it??

    ReplyDelete
  5. When exam tat time i will remember the communication process.. lol..

    ReplyDelete