Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April Fool!!

I think today many people are fooling around. For those who kena tipu, kasihan~~ and for those who didn't, Alhamdulilah~! Hahaha...anyway, i wish everybody HAPPY APRIL FOOL!!!

Normally at this time i will be holding my book and read read read, today let myself rest for one night. I'm too stress recently, even when i'm sleeping but my brain is still working...keep on thinking of what i had studied, my brain is full of millions of word...How nice if my brain can work so well during final exam..After exam i'm going to clear everything in my brain! I'm waiting for sem break!!!

Today i had a test for FOM, before the test i went to library to study. Actually i was just revising because i already studied at home. I'm very concentrate for the 1st hour, but after the guys came in, i started to divert my attention towards them. Then we make noise in the studyroom since there was no other people. Ruby so hardworking and she keep asking me questions...=.=

I underestimated the test! At library i joke with my friends :'test only ma...sap sap sui la...' When i entered the class, tutor told us that the test is quite tough. T_T Normally mid term test is not very tough, but this paper needs a lot of thinking. I'm not sure the answer for some questions, i was just guessing...Hope my 'gun' can shoot accurately. I'm tired even though i sleep for more than 7 hours a day. Today Janis replaced my post as a driver. Yeah~ i can sleep in car..Thank you Janis! XD

7 comments:

  1. wahhhh.. janis drove ar.. sudah buy insurance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaha...dun worry, i got wear helmet..hahah!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woi...be manners a bit la..haha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. very manner sudah ni. haha. sure kum ying shout when u drive. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha...no la...in my heart i think 'oh no, today is the end of my life' haha..choi choi choi~~~ touch wood

    ReplyDelete
  6. wahhhh... choi choi choi.. touch wood

    ReplyDelete
  7. haiz...i always simply say things de lo...

    ReplyDelete