Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Finally FOM presentation was over, overall was satisfied. My group(Flamingo) is the second highest in class, but the mark is quite close to Janis's group(M.A.D). Thanks Mr. Loh for his compliment on my performance(aiya..next time no need to tell everybody even though i know i can do well. Lolz..). Hahaha!! Don't know when i become so perasan, pai seh...

For IHRM test, i get 42/50(2 marks more than Kah Koon, haha! Keep it up!). Almost all the questions were from tutorial question! Luckily i got study for it. Today when i was driving back from college, an Indian driver wanted to move to the 3rd lane from middle lane but he didn't notice that i'm just beside him. His car was so close to me, few more cm i will bang his car! Wow so dangerous! As a normal reaction, the 4 passengers(Janis, Siew Ying, Kien Yue and Ngai Hong) in my car started to shout! Phew~

On Monday's night, i have a nice chat with Kah Koon. Since that day, we became the King and Queen of 'chui sui'. He said his father is a money producer and i said my dad is 'choi san ye'. So both of us are very very rich. And then we start to 'blow'. Part of the conversation were posted in his blog. I was laughing while chatting with him, really funny! But the bad thing is we have to come back to reality after talking so much nonsense.

To Kah Koon : Next time want to chui sui come to Kuchai Lama, i bring you to a cafe called 'chui chui sui'. =D

11 comments:

  1. lolz. 2 marks.. i wil catch u up 1 day.haha.. anyway,tomoro u drive proton to skul?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey not bad wat...say u didn't study wor...tipu la..haha!! erm...tmr my driver send me to college by aeroplane..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SWEAR i din study. only chap 1, chap 2 n 4 study half and chap 3 skip liao..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya la yala...telling me u r so clever is it?? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. no la.. where brave to lc u.. u so geng..

    ReplyDelete
  6. very funny.. i noe u geng la. shy shy shy

    ReplyDelete
  7. people memang shy one ma...always bocor my secret..

    ReplyDelete
  8. okok. nx time i dun bocor ur secret in public.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey kum ying, lucky i told u he was talking to u...if not u dont even know he praised u! and u make me so upset...u said janis's group instead of yat lee's group... ='(

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha...dunno who talk to me so i din notice mr loh is talking to me..Yat lee's group = janis's group wat...haiyo! like that oso wan to jealous

    ReplyDelete