Tuesday, June 2, 2009

4 hours break...

We have 4 hours break from 10am-2pm on Monday. What to do for this long break? Yeah, we suggest playing badminton for 2 hours. It was fun! During the 3 on 3 games, Kien Yue did something funny! When he serves the ball, the shuttlecock accidently hit Yat Lee’s ‘pet pet’. Janis, Siew Ying and I ‘laugh out loud’; almost the whole sport complex can hear our laughter! (Yat Lee, don’t blame me for telling this because it was really funny, I even curi-curi laugh at bathroom. Hahaha!!)

Another 2 hours the girl’s gang burst into the hostel. Ruby cheated the guard that we will be having group study but actually we are relaxing. We take turns to bath and we ordered Pizza Hut, so enjoy~ 2 large 2 regular. The delivery speed was damn slow! By the time it reached hostel, we only left half an hour to finish it. Each person has to eat 4 slices of Pizza, first time eat that much..first 2 slices are very delicious, the third slice onwards I felt like throwing out everything in my stomach because I was very full. I think I’m not going to eat Pizza Hut for at least half year. Hehe..

After much enjoying, I started to feel sleepy in the next class. By the way, we were late for class due to the long distance from hostel to Block PA. First thing I did when I reach home is zzzZZZZZzzzzZZ……..oh~ my lovely bed…so tired~!

2 comments:

  1. Lol.. at 1st i really don no yesterday wat u all laugh lo.. now i really know already... i don no wat yat lee will respond after seeing this..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..we laughed very loud rite? i think ky purposely aim at her pet pet..hahaha!! yat lee will kill me...she felt so malu yday..keke..

    ReplyDelete