Monday, June 22, 2009

Drag 'us' to hell

14 of us (DBU gang) went to 1U to watch Drag Me to Hell. This time I’m not so scare because so many friends accompany me..hehe..We reached there around 11.10am, luckily the movie hasn’t started yet. It’s not that horrible but very ‘geli’. I get frightened for few times when the so called ‘ghost’ suddenly pop-up and the sound system terrorized the atmosphere in the cinema. I got scream also..I thought Yat Lee is very dare but actually she is not..all the while she used her jacket to cover her face, only show her 2 beautiful eyes. haiz…another ‘mou dam guai’..haha!! quite sad about the ending of the movie..try to imagine your dear being dragged to the hell..*crying without tears* anyway, this movie is quite nice, must watch!

3 comments:

  1. ooi! talk my bad la now! LOL.im dare for scream park not horror movie =[
    lamiya~~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaa..in scream park u protect me..'kum ying, dun scared..i'm here..' hahahha!! in cinema leh...u macam tikus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol.. next time watch horror movie.. i must sit beside yat lee.. i wan to see how "tikus" she is..haha

    ReplyDelete