Friday, May 22, 2009

MissssSSS YOU!!

Haven't seen my friends for about 2 weeks++ due to semester break..damn miss them! DO YOU MISS ME??


Yat Lee >> Miss your laughter! The way you can make everybody laugh is LAUGH!

Siew Ying >>The gourmet..Any nice food recommend to me??

Janis >> The speaker..My world become so silent without your 'sweet' voice!

Yoke Ling >> The food lover..Next time eat buffet steamboat again, u help to clear it up ok?

Siow Huan >> The 'cold' joker..Hope when i meet you next monday you can make me laugh!

Ruby >> My enemy..Tengok apa?? Mau cari gaduh ke?

Kah Koon >> The King of "chui sui"..Datuk Tan, when i can meet Tan Sri??

Those i didn't mention doesn't mean i don't miss you...but i hope you miss me la..haha!! see all of you on Monday!!

6 comments:

  1. thanks kum ying!! i am the first on the list!! hahahahaha! i miss u too~~~~ ~0~ see ya on monday at DKD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like tat la... got the sozai kah koon name don have my name la.. sad...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ei yat lee..i only miss ur laughter, not u..hahaha!! aiya jack...at first got ur name geh but that 1 is scolding u..u wan me to show eveybody?

    ReplyDelete
  4. why mine is last??? i dato leh.. shud b number 1..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey kah koon! instead of complaining that ur name is not the first, y dun u say that u r the only guy i mentioned about??

    ReplyDelete