Tuesday, May 12, 2009

These 2 days...

Last Saturday-9 May
Had a gathering with a few secondary school friends-Kar Men, Bee Yee, Hooi Shi, Siew Wai and Yvonne-at midvalley. Having lunch with them at the restaurant beside Madam Kwan's(forgot the name). We chit-chat at there for about 3 hours, this is what the girls normally do when they get together-gossiping!

Gossip about studies, other people, future and the most interesting part is >>> "at what age are you going to get married?" hahaha!! So fast think about future, come back lo~~ back to the reality..

Here are some picture that we took on that day---->




























From left: Siew Wai, Me, Kar Men, Yvonne,
Hooi Shi, Bee Yee






























Yesterday-11 May
Promised my neighbour to watch 'Coming Soon' (ghost movie) with her at Times Square. Before the movie started, i told her i want to get out from the cinema. Haha! At last i still stay in the cinema and finished the movie. Quite scary, because the plot is about cinema too. Few parts i get frightened by the ghost, and of course i screamed little bit la..At some moment, my neighbour complained that she get frightenend by me, not the ghost. Muahahaha!! I brought in my jacket, the first reason is because the cinema is very cold, the second reason is I can cover half of my face when the ghost suddenly pops up. XD I enjoyed this movie, hope next time can ask more people to watch together. hehe..

1 comment: