Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Semester break

Woke up at 6.45am this morning, why don't i sleep longer during sem break? Because of Ruby, i purposely fetch her to college to sit for exam(Ngai Hong follow my car also) and wait her for 2 hours. I have no place to go, so decided to go to CITC and surf the net. This Monday Ruby came to my house, asked me to teach her IA. I'm so pity, i thought can dump all my notes aside but because of her i need to revise a bit because i have forgotten what i have studied for the first semester. T.T (hey Ruby! 1 lecture pay me how much ya??)

She stays at my house for 4 nights, tonight another friend, Siow Huan will come to my house too. When my house becomes hotel?? Somemore free of charge! haha!! Tomorrow girl's gang will go to sunway lagoon as we planned earlier before sem break. Must enjoy puas-puas after exam.. :D

1 comment:

  1. haha.. then play puas-puas lo.. pay liao muz make it worth it..

    ReplyDelete