Wednesday, March 11, 2009

11/3/2009

This morning I only attended for 1 hour lecture because my lecturer has to leave earlier due to a meeting. What to do during the 3 and a half hours break?? I went to Pizza Hut to had lunch with a gang of coursemates. We were making so much noice there, even a few malay people sitting next to us change place may be because we were too noisy. hehe..We ordered 3 sets of meal if I'm not mistaken. When we went to washroom, I thought of entering to the male's washroom because too many people were waiting for the only toilet. I pushed the door and saw the closestool fulled of !@#%$% wah...it was so disgusting. Luckily we had finished our lunch, if not I think we do not have appetite to continue eating. And again, we laughed so loud...The only moment we will be silent is during sleeping time. haha!! After this, we still have some time so we decided to go to Jusco. We spent our time at 'da gei cheong' and enjoyed playing games before we attend for the next class.

During FOM, the tutor didn't discuss the tutorial questions with us but he gave us an informal presentation to observe the way we present so that we will not make the same mistakes for the presentation next week. Kasihan Janis...I kacau her when she was presenting. Hope she will not take revenge on me during the formal presentation. I went back at 5.20pm and reached home at 7pm. The traffic was so jam because that time everyone was back from work and it was raining. I can't imagine that I have to be stucked in the traffic jam from Mon to Wed for the rest of this semester. Help~~~

12 comments:

  1. next time we go da gei cheong again.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont challenge kum ying...she has eagle eyes,haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolz. golden eagle of cuz got golden eagle's eyes la. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. don no have to kill how many eagle to get tat eye... kum ying... i pity the eagle la... somemore made by gold.. no wonder the world is lack of gold la... all because of u... haizz

    ReplyDelete
  5. kum ying so lc. don 1 reply our comments..

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha...now reply lo..
    ah jack, u jealous i made by gold is it??
    since i'm so valuable i think i shud employ some1 to be my bodyguard..hahahah!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. not lc la...
    i jz worry about my safety..hehehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hoiiiii....dun compare me to edison chen la..dia bolom layak lagi..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. u know la...i very very 'dai diu' geh..

    ReplyDelete