Monday, March 23, 2009

Test test test...

Tomorrow i will have my 1st test for OB and IHRM and yet i'm still blogging...I'm worrying that i can't do well for this test because I'm not well-prepared. I just go through the notes and text book only, didn't memorize and make myself clear. May be because the format is only MCQ, True/False and fill in the blanks, essay question is not coming out. So i can tembak if i don't know the answer. What i've read before this all forgotten. I just know i become lazier and lazier. haiz...

Today at lecture hall, the guy sitting in front of me was very smelly. He was sweating and he used his notes to fan himself. Aiyoooo....I cannot tahan the smell! I wanted to ask him to stop fanning but i felt embarassed! Luckily the lecture finished 30 minutes earlier, if not i will pengsan. hahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment