Friday, March 20, 2009

Volcano Explode!!!

I don't know whether i am stupid or there are many childish boy in this world. Just now i received a call from a stranger again, same case like how Kah Koon fool me that day. After the call, Jack sent me a message. This is what he said to me :' lol..just now that 1 is my friend.. U kena again.. Haha'

After i saw the message, my feeling was like the explosion of volcano! Very very very angry! Are you trying to test my alertness or you want to challenge my degree of patience?! The 1st time i didn't get angry doesn't mean the 2nd time i will be nice to you too! That day i didn't angry is because at least i can guess that person is Kah Koon, this time you ask your friend to fool me and i totally believed what he said! 1 more thing is you give other people my phone number without my permission!! Did you learn Moral in primary and secondary school?? WTF!! Very happy is it?? You are very very very childish!! This is call 'sik bao mou si jou'! If you have plenty of time, i advice you to study if you want to proceed to year 2!

I'm mad! I feel like throwing things! Why i believe people so easily?? I know what you want to say...Kum Ying very stupid right?? I feel better a bit after i went for a jog. I jog relatively fast compared to the days before, may be I was too angry and i tried to release my anger. While i was jogging, i keep thinking how to scold this fellow. arrrrrgggghhhhhhh!!!!! pukima!!!!!!!!!

Even though you can always see me laughing at college, i will get angry also!! i'm human too, i have feeling! You can do or say anything but not beyond the limits of my patience! Starting from now, i will not answer any call unless the number is in my contact list. Anybody who want to use other number to call me please send me a message before you call me in case i kena tipu again.

To Jack : You ask your friend to call me and he followed your instruction. So i have a question specially for him..."What is the difference between Jason(Jack's friend) and a dog???"

5 comments:

  1. lolz. dun angry dun angry. i help u scold the sui zai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool down!i support u! but cool down first, dont be angry no good for health!its not worth to be angry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..i'm ok la...1st time see me so angry ar?? kekex!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha...u din see my angry face only...if not i din ur whole body is shivering..wakaka!!

    ReplyDelete