Monday, March 2, 2009

College Reopen T_T

After enjoying a 5-week semester break, it is time to get ready my mood and back to college. I believe most of us are still in holiday mood. 3rd sem is a short sem which consists of only 7 weeks. Haihz..I'm not satisfy with my timetable because I have to stay in college until 5-6pm on Monday-Wednesday, but luckily Friday is an off day for me =D The happy thing is I can meet my crazy friends and laugh together everyday. haha!!

3rd sem just started and we begin to plan our next trip. hehe..In our heart only play play play and play...As usual, during break time my friends and I will gather and bersembang kosong. The lecture hall almost get flooded by our saliva. XD I told my friends what I've dreamt last nite. Janis, Siew Ying and Yat Lee were in my dream. The story is like this...I fetch Janis and Siew Ying to college(that day was our college reopen too). I drove to Petaling Jaya and I thought we can reach our college by using that road. Then I asked them whether they know how to go to college from PJ, unfortunately they didn't know. I went back to my house again and use the other road. This time I'm not driving a car, but I'm riding bicycle and fetch the 2 fellows! HAHA!! The bicycle can't move at all because too heavy..They even fell down from my bicycle for many times..Finally they fed up and rather stay at home. And then Yat Lee suddenly appear in my dream and we went to college together by my bicycle. haha! After i told my friends about this stupid dream, they all laugh at me..

This sem my lecturers are all Indian. My IHRM lecturer is very strict and yet very humour too. She doesn't want to hear any voice in the hall and no handphone is allowed. Aiyo it's hard to control students at our age la..Don't waste your time scolding us! Do your job and get your salary la..haha! But I'm sure we won't feel bored with this kind of lecturer. She can scold us and make us laugh at the same time. =.=

Hope everyone can do better in this sem..gambateh~! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment