Saturday, March 7, 2009

A lazy, nervous & funny day

I was lazy to wake up this morning. Saturday still need to attend classes which is a replacement for Wednesday and next Monday. 4 hours having the same lecture and facing the same lecturer, it was so torturing. Luckily there was a 20 minutes break.

When i arrived home from college, the first thing I do is log in to tarc website n check for my result. Before I open, I prayed that I will not fail any subject. Yes! Praying really works. I have achieved my target which I aimed to get 5A's this time. I was shocked when I saw my results especially for BISA, the subject that I didn't do well and expected to fail. Happy happy!!

Just now my family and I went to Kajang for a wedding buffet. It took us about 1 hour to reach there because we are not familiar with that place. Somemore the car follow behind go missing..haiz...teruk betul~~ At the party, got 1 uncle test my IQ by using toothpick and asking me some funny IQ questions. I think so hard but still can't find the solution for most of the questions. This showing that my IQ is very low?? :( wuwu~~ the uncle laugh until so happy when I give some stupid answers..hehe..but quite funny also^^

No comments:

Post a Comment